Opening Times & Tickets
Arundells opening season: 14th March until 3rd November 2020
To help safeguard the health and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and volunteer stewards, it has been decided to close Arundells until further notice.
Our intention is to re-open as soon as it is considered appropriate to do so. Please revisit our website for up to date information.
Thank you for your understanding & support at this difficult time.
Last update: 16 March 2020
SATURDAY – TUESDAY
- 11 am to 5 pm (last admission 4.30 pm)
- Explore at your leisure – advance booking is not required on these days
- House, Garden and Exhibition Room: £8 per head
- Garden and Exhibition Room only: £3.75 per head
- Children aged 12 and under: FREE
- Art Fund National Art Pass holders: £4
Guided Tours only
- Join one of our famous tours of the house, led by one of our expert guides
- £12 per head, including admission to the Garden and Exhibition Room
- Bookings by groups and individuals are welcome
- Please do book in advance – either by calling us on 01722 326546 or online, using the link below