Opening Times & Tickets
Arundells is open from 23rd March until 5th November 2019.
SATURDAY – TUESDAY
- 11 am to 5 pm (last admission 4.30 pm)
- Explore at your leisure – advance booking is not required on these days
- House, Garden and Exhibition Room: £7.50 per head
- Garden and Exhibition Room only: £3.50 per head
- Children aged 12 and under: FREE
- Art Fund National Art Pass holders: £3.75
Arundells will be opening on selected dates for the first time ever in 2019!
Check back here for updates or join our mailing list to keep in the loop. We will be running many exciting craft workshops and the house will be decorated, so join us for mince pies, a little Christmas shopping and maybe even some carol singing.
House will be open for free flow visits on the following dates:
Thursday 28th November, Saturday 30th November, Sunday 1st December
Thursday 5th December, Saturday 7th December, Sunday 8th December
Thursday 12th December, Saturday 14th December, Sunday 15th December
Guided Tours only
- Join one of our famous tours of the house, led by one of our expert guides
- £12 per head, including admission to the Garden and Exhibition Room
- Bookings by groups and individuals are welcome
- Please do book in advance – either by calling us on 01722 326546 or online, using the link below